Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fall Break!

Hey ya'll!

The end of the quarter was Tuesday, so I'm officially on Fall Break.  We didn't have Fall Break when I was in school, so to whoever came up with this...you're a genius.  This is the perfect time to take a step back, breathe, and rejuvenate for the second quarter.  I have next to nothing planned because I take my breaks very seriously.  I just want to plant myself on the couch with my fuzzy wrap sweater and quilted throw, a never-ending supply of white chocolate mocha coffee, cable and Netflix, and a couple of books.  I'm pretty sure it's just what the doctor ordered.  I'd like to catch up with my Esther bible study and switch the house over to fall (LOVE IT!), and knock out a few Pinterest projects.  Here's hoping!

Oh, and in other news, I finally broke out my Hunter's yesterday when I headed out to the dentist and then lunch with Hashim.  Thank you, rain! :)  Happy Fall Break to me!  I haven't updated for a few days, so I'm including a picture of my outfit from last week's date night.

Last Friday
Sweater - H&M (similarsimilar)
Jeans - Levi's Mid Rise Skinny
Shoes - Rocketdog (same style...mine are purple, similar)



WIWT



Sweater - Victoria's Secret catalog
Jeans - The Limited
Boots - Hunter's Huntress Boots in Merlot (for us gals without skinny calves!) I got a great deal on the Hunter USA website a couple months back...so do your research!

Enjoy your week!

keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment